We offer a range of treatments, from emergency care and treatment through to long-term courses for corrective dentistry.
Prevention is always better than a cure! We will provide you with a comprehensive oral hygiene routine suited specifically to your needs.
All our fees are discussed with you prior to commencing any work, so that you are fully informed and can make the best choice to meet your needs. We will present you with alternative options and you will have plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
We have many options for you if your treatment plan is over £1000.
THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE IS TO FINANCE THE FULL AMOUNT AND RECEIVE 5% DISCOUNT ON YOUR TREATMENT, PROVIDED THE WHOLE TREATMENT COST IS PAID IN ONE FULL PAYMENT.
The second most popular solution is our financing plan.
It allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed period
that fits within your budget.
The benefits at a glance:
- You get the treatment you want – Now!.
- You get to spread the cost of that treatment over a suitable period
- Interest-free and low cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans
- It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
Who can apply?
- You must be over 18, but not necessarily a current patient at the practice
- You must be in permanent full/part time employment.
- You must have been resident in the UK for at least 1 year.
- You must have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence, examples: drivers license, utility bill, bank statement.
- You must hold a UK bank account, with a direct debit facility.
- If you fail to meet any of the above criteria, a partner or family member may apply on your behalf
What is the most I can borrow?
Options are available to typically, borrow between £1000 to £20,000 subject
to a credit application. This may be filled out at the practice, with a decision
provided, in some cases, on the same day.
How do I repay the dental loan?
As with most other credit agreements, your dental treatment will be paid off
in affordable monthly instalments collected by Direct Debit.
The next step:
If you would like us to process a finance application for your dental treatment, please bring the following information with you:
- Photo ID (valid Drivers License / Passport)
- Proof of address (valid Drivers License / Utility bill / Bank statement)
- Main Bank card (debit / credit)
- Current account information (sort code and account number)
Fill in the application form (Front desk staff will help you with this).
- The application is processed , usually within 24 hours.
- If the application is successful the finance company transfers the amount to Floss and Smile Limited within approx. 10-14 days.
- Once the amount is received, then we can start your treatment