Useful Links

British Dental Heh Foundation

Patient orientated site which focuses on the maintenance of oral heh and fitness. Click to visit

General Dental Council (GDC)

The General Dental Council are the organisation which regulates dental professionals in the United Kingdom. All dentists, dental nurses, dental technicians, clinical dental technicians, dental hygienists, dental therapists and orthodontic therapists must be registered with The General Dental Council to work in the UK. Click to visit

British Dental Association (BDA)

The British Dental Association (BDA) is the largest voluntary membership organisation for dentists in the UK. The majority of the BDA's 22,000 members are family dentists, working in general practice providing both National Heh Service (NHS) and private care. BDA members also work in community and hospital settings, universities and the British armed forces. Click to visit


Call for advice

We know that everyone is individual and needs personal treatment. If you would like to ask us any questions about our service or any oral heh issue we would love to hear from you. Edlesborough Dental Practice are delighted to provide you a free and impartial advice. Call our Dental Helpline at 01525 223175 and talk to our trained staff