INVISALIGN is a unique orthodontic system that uses almost invisible teeth aligners to gently straighten your teeth and give you the perfect smile you have always wanted.
Duration varies-on average 3-24 months depending on the changes that we are making to your smile-normally 6-9 months.
It is hygienic as we avoid metal brackets on your teeth, so it’s easier for you to clean.
Every week, you change your aligner – this will shift the teeth and gently move them into the desired position!
THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR NEW SMILE- call 01525223175 to book your appointment for your bespoke ClinCheck 3D image and treatment prediction.
The cost is £275 . If you do go ahead with the invisalign full or light version then £275.00 will be deducted from your total treatment cost.
At Edlesborough Dental Practice, we include teeth whitening when you proceed with your Invisalign treatment with us.
This is worth £350!
What we do on this first appointment:
We discuss in detail what your main concern is and what you would like to improve on your smile
- Bite analysis:
We detail how you bite your teeth together when in function and in rest. We assess your TMJ ( The joint we use when we open and close our mouth)
- Xrays are taken / or you are referred for a OPG xray
- Clinical photos are taken : Full face/ profile/ Close up of smile with & without retraction
- Impressions are taken to make study models and for the Clin Check 3D imaging. This bespoke 3D treatment plan is in effect a ‘navigation map’ and enables you to see the destination before you have even started your journey.
- We go through your consent form before ordering your Clin Check so that you are well informed before and during the treatment.
About 2 weeks later : you will be able to return to see your own ClinCheck 3D imaging
At this second appointment, we discuss which treatment plan best achieves your goals and the exact cost involved. At this point you can accept to go ahead with the treatment.
There is no further commitment if you wish not to continue at this point.
If you like this journey and are happy to go ahead with your Invisalign treatment on the Clincheck, we will approve the treatment. The £275.00 you paid for your ClinCheck will be deducted from your total treatment cost.
Your treatment will need to be paid in full/ finance options must be approved before we can order the aligners for you. We can offer these easy payment options through Dental Finance (subject to approval)
Your aligners will arrive approximately 2 weeks later.
You will start wearing your aligners and change them every 1 week The aligners will move your teeth in small, safe movements. You will return initially every 2-4 weeks then gradually every 6-8 weeks or so to have a check up and take a few more aligners away with you.
At the conclusion of your treatment you will be given Essix retainers to maintain and protect that new beautiful smile for the rest of your life.
Invisalign is a great alternative to fixed braces to achieve a picture perfect result
The cost of your Invisalign treatment:
Depending on which type of Invisalign system is suitable to achieve your goal, the cost varies from £1700 to £4900.
We offer finance through 0% Dental Finance.
Our financing plan is a popular option as it allows you to
spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed period that fits within your budget.
The benefits at a glance:
- You get the treatment you want – you can start immediately
- You spread the cost of that treatment over a suitable period
- Interest-free and low cost loans can be a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans
- It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.